CRS provides the candidate challenging work and growth opportunities in a boutique firm, that serves top decision-makers at some of the largest and most complex investment firms and corporations in the world. The candidate would be supporting the professionals and would be exposed to executives of clients, brokers, carriers, and legal/claim personnel around the world.
- Support senior personnel to analyze and identify needed amendments to client’s insurance coverages
- Develop and manage relationships with brokers
- Prepare pitch and presentation materials
- Work collaboratively with team members
- Add needed strategy and or technology support, where applicable and impact client engagements across the board
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Risk Management/Insurance, Finance, Economics, or Accounting preferred
- Detail oriented, organized, tech-savvy and enjoy operating in a fast paced, project-focused environment
- Must possess strong analytical and critical skills, be highly organized, detail oriented and must be able to communicate effectively (both written and verbal)
- Fluency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Salesforce and Box knowledge a plus
- Fluency and /or conversational languages (outside of English) a plus
Corporate Risk Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To apply, send your resume to Rae McVay, CRS’ People Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org